- Robust head designed for high cutting capacities
- With an additional transmission axis (compared to the universal head) that gives it a lateral machining axis architecture and great versatility.
- High machining capacity in areas that are difficult to reach, such as walls or the surface of the table.
- The best solution for angular positioning in different parts of the machining area. Optimal for frontal angles perpendicular to the longitudinal axis
- Front body angle ranges from -15º to 195º (optional from -45º to 225º) allowing positioning negative angles
- Double Hirth differential coupling with positioning every 0,0028° to obtain great combination of positions and required allowance that allow practically all the required machining angles to be tackled.
- Cooling by oil recirculation of the head castings and Spindle gearbox for improve thermal stability when machining long periods at 4000 rpm
- Automatic heads changing option, (LAGUN LOX 40 milling head): preparing the milling head for an automatic connection system ensuring precision and repeatability in placement
- Turning (LAGUN LOT 40 milling head): main spindle locking system by means of a Hirth toothed hydraulic coupling and specific tool clamping system for milling and turning, such as HSK 100T or Capto C8.