WHY INVEST ON A BED TYPE MILLING MACHINE?
Mainly because of its versatility:
- Diversity of applications.
- Numerous milling processes.
- Many equipment options.
Milling machine aimed at a wide range of applications, destined for general machining and agile subcontracting companies.
Machine architecture that advantages the diversity of processes such as face milling, contouring, milling with disc tools, slot milling, drilling, threading…
Wide configuration possibilities depending on the equipment: 45º universal heads, tool changer magazine, cutting coolant management, additional axes…
Fixed bed type milling machines are manufactured without great complexities which, together with their versatility, make this type of architecture highly profitable.
- Large working area: thanks to the vertical and transversal movements of the head, a large working area is achieved without depending on the volume and weight of the piece to be worked on.
- Big size parts: the longitudinal movement of the table is supported by the fixed bed, ensuring optimal machining of heavy and large-volume parts.
- Dynamic stability: due to the fact that the only movement with the part, longitudinal, is supported by a fixed bed, greater robustness is achieved.
- High precision on long parts: due to the longitudinal traverse of the table, the machining point is always carried out in the same position, thus optimizing milling quality on long parts.